Monday, November 15, 2010

The November meetup was back at Schweitzer Woods

Based on the results of the survey for the date and location we had the November meetup back at Schweitzer Woods Forest Preserve in West Dundee. Although that specific date along with the day of the week, time of day, and location was chosen by the most people on the survey, we didn't have our biggest turn out ever. There were six Great Danes there. Riddick is getting BIG! The weather held out again. It was about 45 degrees, but the rain held off so it wasn't too bad. See you next month. Will there be snow???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan - thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! I've just been enjoying looking at all the photos of happy Danes playing on yours...what a wonderful group! :-)

I hope you'll follow my blog and leave me more comments some time on my posts - You
know so much about Great Danes too, it would be lovely to hear your thoughts &
opinions about my adventures - lots of my readers also check out the
comments so it's a good way for you to let other people know about your site too! (You can put your URL at the bottom of your comment or in your name)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Deb said...

What a great idea to have a dane meet up. I've been entertaining the idea of doing something like that in my area. Did you start with people you knew already had great danes and let word of mouth spread the news. I am interested to know how to go about getting something like this organized.

Deb said...

Honey the Great Dane - the one from youtube? I had one of your videos on my other site. These dogs are so wonderful to work with!
Thanks for your comment on webbdogs but I must tell you that it was in my spam folder. I think it was because you had the URL in the comment. Glad I checked my spam.
The other site I spoke of is greatdanetraining dot net.

Post a Comment